The Browning Family

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sleeping

As everyone can see Kindra cannot spell and so I have decided to post to be sure all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. I am the detail person. We went swimming today and she loved the water. Looks like next spring we will need a swimming pool or just borrow Aunt Lisa's and cousin Zane's and Gavin's. As far as sleeping arrangements I think we have decided to leave the crib where it is for now (in her bedroom) but bring the futon mattress only up from the basement and put in her bedroom. Just leave the futon frame downstairs. This way we can see which way we need to go. The only thing that should need moved from her bedroom is the small table. It can just be brought downstairs to the living room. Still having some attachment issues with me but it is slowly getting better. Still strongly prefers Kindra. We will probably try to stay somewhat subdued for the next thirty days. They have recommended that no one holds her but us in the coming weeks and not to take her into crowds. All by the way I will take credit for the belching and today I taught her to spit. Steelers are starting to look like the Clowns (for you non Browns fans this is the Browns)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home