4 days.





We have Tues, Wed and in the plane Thurs which would be what? Wed in the middle of the night. We get home EST 9pm Canton Thurs? Details--larry keeps track of that.
I went out for a run this AM and went back to room 1640 knocked on the door and I couldn't figure out why a little German dude answered. Where was Larry? Oh we are in 1340.
She went for her medical exam today. 17 pounds. She is beefing up already. I can tell. You can't count her little ribs anymore and her legs are looking better. Can you believe it? Just a few days of food and she gained at least 2 pounds.
Getting tired of living out of a suitcase. Ready for a routine. Can't imagine life without her. I thought I had a touch of attention deficit prior to this...look out...
kindi and larry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home