Second Leg
We leave tomorrow at 6am for Guanzho. It is like going to Washington DC. We do the final paperwork there. We will be staying at the White Swan Hotel. It is famous for adoptions. I won't probably post until tomorrow evening so all you addicts will have to wait....
She is too cool. Tonight at the dinner she got down from the table and was walking around the room. We were separated from all the other diners by a privacy wall. She would walk over to the wall and then look back as if to say "I know I am not aloud to go further but I'm gonna test you" We would call her and she would walk further inching towards that wall. It was too cute. Will post more tomorrow. It is mostly a travel day.
love kindi
She is too cool. Tonight at the dinner she got down from the table and was walking around the room. We were separated from all the other diners by a privacy wall. She would walk over to the wall and then look back as if to say "I know I am not aloud to go further but I'm gonna test you" We would call her and she would walk further inching towards that wall. It was too cute. Will post more tomorrow. It is mostly a travel day.
love kindi

4 Comments:
At 7:12 AM,
Mike Lauber said…
Thanks again for sharing all of your thoughts and experiences with your network of friends and family here at home. I LOVE all the photos of Kat. Seeing Larry in that little train was pretty amusing, too.
Just as you counted down until you were on your way and again as you approached the day to meet your little princess. Now, it's six days and counting until your return.
Keep soaking in all of what you see, feel, smell, taste and touch. They will form memories for a lifetime - hers and yours.
Warmest, Mike
P S You three continue to be the talk of the early morning Y crowd every day!
At 7:14 AM,
Mike Lauber said…
BTW, I've been to Guanzho. Very cool place steeped in history. You're going to love it.
At 9:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
Everyone misses you guys sooo much. She is so beautiful and so very lucky, as you are also. Have a blast in Guangzhou!! It is very much like Charleston, SC. Have fun shopping there too. Nice things and very cheap. Keep the pics coming. We are all getting through the days here with your thoughts and photos. Lisa
At 9:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
Everyone misses you guys sooo much. She is so beautiful and so very lucky, as you are also. Have a blast in Guangzhou!! It is very much like Charleston, SC. Have fun shopping there too. Nice things and very cheap. Keep the pics coming. We are all getting through the days here with your thoughts and photos. Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home