Pizza
So we bought pizza and had a picnic in the hallway. Then someone broke out the Hershey's kisses and all it all broke loose. These girls are such social creatures that keeping them cooped up in a hotel room is getting tough. It was fun. We just layed down the towels and let them go at .
I think that the crib is going to need to be immediately replaced by a double bed. So grandparents if you are looking for something to do....I'll pay you back when we get home. I just don't think it is going to work. You'll have to buy sheets too--and oh yea a comforter and bedrail would be nice. Whatever. I guess we could pull the futon mattress from downstairs and see if that works??? Can someone also check that the potty chair is in the upstairs bathroom? They start potty training at 12 months and now that I am getting to know her social cue's I really think that at least for number2 she is potty trained.
So all of you who laughed at me for the plug covers---tonight we were walking the halls and she went up to where there was just a small shelf with flowers and a light fixture. She could by no means reach the shelf but was completely facinated by something underneath the shelf. I let her go just a moment and then walked over. The plugs here are so different that it didn't even dawn on me....she was trying to stick her finger in the socket....geeeezzzz.
heading to bed. she has worn me out. This is fun stuff. Toddlers are awesome. I want more. miss our home and friends and a healthy dose of SCFMC.
love
kindi and larry
I think that the crib is going to need to be immediately replaced by a double bed. So grandparents if you are looking for something to do....I'll pay you back when we get home. I just don't think it is going to work. You'll have to buy sheets too--and oh yea a comforter and bedrail would be nice. Whatever. I guess we could pull the futon mattress from downstairs and see if that works??? Can someone also check that the potty chair is in the upstairs bathroom? They start potty training at 12 months and now that I am getting to know her social cue's I really think that at least for number2 she is potty trained.
So all of you who laughed at me for the plug covers---tonight we were walking the halls and she went up to where there was just a small shelf with flowers and a light fixture. She could by no means reach the shelf but was completely facinated by something underneath the shelf. I let her go just a moment and then walked over. The plugs here are so different that it didn't even dawn on me....she was trying to stick her finger in the socket....geeeezzzz.
heading to bed. she has worn me out. This is fun stuff. Toddlers are awesome. I want more. miss our home and friends and a healthy dose of SCFMC.
love
kindi and larry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home