She now carries a Pink Purse with a cell phone, a hotel credit card key, fake lipstick and green mardi gras beads. Essentials for every girl. She is doing great. Everyday is something new. Today she hugs....
Hey guys!! It is amazing how Kat is filling in. You can actually see that she has a belly now. I love the pink purse. She is going to be a girly girl I think. ha, Ha. Aleia had her 3year appt yesterday. She is in the 53% for height now and 47% for her weight. Lisa
1 Comments:
At 7:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey guys!! It is amazing how Kat is filling in. You can actually see that she has a belly now. I love the pink purse. She is going to be a girly girl I think. ha, Ha. Aleia had her 3year appt yesterday. She is in the 53% for height now and 47% for her weight. Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home