Lipstick and a Cellphone
Larry and I took her shopping today. She had to get ready by putting on my lipstick and calling all her frineds on my phone and aranging her lunch dates.......hihihihihi :)
Her 6-9 month clothes are still hanging on her. I bought more today and took a whole bunch back that were for summer. We ate at Bravo's (very good place--yummy) and met Emily from Canton she is 4 and 1/2 and she is from the Hunan provence of China. Her Mom says she is now in 18 month and 2T. Most of her clothes have to altered.....
We go to a Pumpkin patch on Saturday with a slew of little Asian girls. Should be great. Tomorrow we go see the doctor--hope he can translate her vaccination record!!! The thought of shots has never made me physically sick to my stomach but this does...
She played with Megan next door who is quite the climber. She came home and pulled her little chair to the coffee table and climbed on the chair then on the coffee table. LOVE IT!!! It just cracks me up how they just learn so much from one another. Monkey see Monkey do.
Ohhhhhh I hope I don't have to write about my first experience with shots.
Kindra Larry Kat.
Her 6-9 month clothes are still hanging on her. I bought more today and took a whole bunch back that were for summer. We ate at Bravo's (very good place--yummy) and met Emily from Canton she is 4 and 1/2 and she is from the Hunan provence of China. Her Mom says she is now in 18 month and 2T. Most of her clothes have to altered.....
We go to a Pumpkin patch on Saturday with a slew of little Asian girls. Should be great. Tomorrow we go see the doctor--hope he can translate her vaccination record!!! The thought of shots has never made me physically sick to my stomach but this does...
She played with Megan next door who is quite the climber. She came home and pulled her little chair to the coffee table and climbed on the chair then on the coffee table. LOVE IT!!! It just cracks me up how they just learn so much from one another. Monkey see Monkey do.
Ohhhhhh I hope I don't have to write about my first experience with shots.
Kindra Larry Kat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home