Picture Perfect
She got up on Thursday and was in such a great mood that Larry and I decided it was portrait day. WOW..... I had no idea what a monumental undertaking that was to be! She did good. Larry and I were exhausted. And trust me when I say the people saw me coming!!!! SUCKER. You really need this and you really need that!!!! It's all part of the fun!
We went to the Hartman's last night for dinner. Lucy is 16 months and an absolute bundle of fun. They played well. Chased each other. Kat ate an enourmous amount of food. I have asked other toddler adoptive parents and have not gotten a good answer yet....I am thinking about posting this on the web board for our agency. "Is her off switch for food working?" She has gained 4 pounds since we got her and is now up to a whopping 18 pounds!! But--I just want to make sure we are doing the right thing. Kind of funny but this is the only thing that has me concerned so far--and it has more to do with my ability to help. She would probably say to me "Geez mom--I'm just hungry--quit worrying!"
Good news from the adoption group. BABY ALIVIA WALKED! She was another 18 month old from our group. Just 3 weeks of one on one and a little protein and amazing things happen!
love to all
Kindi and Larry and photogenic Kat
We went to the Hartman's last night for dinner. Lucy is 16 months and an absolute bundle of fun. They played well. Chased each other. Kat ate an enourmous amount of food. I have asked other toddler adoptive parents and have not gotten a good answer yet....I am thinking about posting this on the web board for our agency. "Is her off switch for food working?" She has gained 4 pounds since we got her and is now up to a whopping 18 pounds!! But--I just want to make sure we are doing the right thing. Kind of funny but this is the only thing that has me concerned so far--and it has more to do with my ability to help. She would probably say to me "Geez mom--I'm just hungry--quit worrying!"
Good news from the adoption group. BABY ALIVIA WALKED! She was another 18 month old from our group. Just 3 weeks of one on one and a little protein and amazing things happen!
love to all
Kindi and Larry and photogenic Kat

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home