Rubber Ducky
We got up this morning and she was unhappy. Didn't want to play, eat, go in the stroller--nothing. I looked at Larry and said, "I think she is sick of us" We took her to the sitters house for a few hours and like magic she was better. Isn't it amazing how if you are used to being around people and children you just crave that. She was a complete 180 when Larry went and got her. I must say that it does make it a bit easier for me to go to work. Larry keeps telling me just like I crave intellectually stimulating conversation she craves good solid less than 3 year old play time. I thinks that's fair.
She is still eating like no tomorrow. Happy. I took her to see Lilly who owns a Chinese importing business check it out on the web http://www.chinadirectstore.com/ Lilly confirmed she knows ears, eyes, nose, mouth, shoes, lights, food, candy, and phone in Chinese. She now says Mamamam, Dadadad, ello (hello), and lello (yellow).
Bathtime is now fun and she almost refuses to get out of the tub. She is still amazed by Sidney the dog and chases the cat around until she makes a mad dash for the basement. NEWS FLASH---free cat to a good home. I'll even throw in the litter box box for free and what the heck---I'll even buy you food for a year :)
For those addicts out there who have asked. Yes- I will continue to post. This is easier than doing a baby book and besides- it's more fun. So keep coming back. There will be more.
Kindi Larry Kat
She is still eating like no tomorrow. Happy. I took her to see Lilly who owns a Chinese importing business check it out on the web http://www.chinadirectstore.com/ Lilly confirmed she knows ears, eyes, nose, mouth, shoes, lights, food, candy, and phone in Chinese. She now says Mamamam, Dadadad, ello (hello), and lello (yellow).
Bathtime is now fun and she almost refuses to get out of the tub. She is still amazed by Sidney the dog and chases the cat around until she makes a mad dash for the basement. NEWS FLASH---free cat to a good home. I'll even throw in the litter box box for free and what the heck---I'll even buy you food for a year :)
For those addicts out there who have asked. Yes- I will continue to post. This is easier than doing a baby book and besides- it's more fun. So keep coming back. There will be more.
Kindi Larry Kat

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home