The Browning Family

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Early morning

They are both asleep. ahhh. She was a bit pesky to get down last night. Larry was snoring and she needed rocked for about an hour. That's OK. THink about what she has been through. Loss of every part of the world she ever knew and then "hey! who are these big white people"
I think that making you stay in a hotel for 5 days alone is good. First of all we will now be the experts at vacationing and second you only see each other. Not a bad thing.....
We do some sight seeing today. I though about taking her swimming but since the bath thing hasn't gone so well thought I would hold off.
Thank you for all you comments. They have meant the world to me. Think of all the distance and I am still just ask for advice!!
4:30am here.
love kindi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home