The Browning Family

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tomorrow we will be three.....





So they wore us out. We went to Tieneman Square, the Forbidden city, a pearl factory, The Great Wall, a silk factory, and then to Peking Duck Dinner. I think they do this on purpose so that you will sleep. It is 9pm here. We are meeting some good folks from all the around the USA. When we were at the Wall we met a few people that got their children 5 days ago. The calmness in the kids was breath taking. The attachment had begun. It eased a bit of my anxiety for what tomorrow will bring. At dinner the 4 couple's sat at a Dim Sun table. The basic premise was we can't scew this up too bad--people have been doing this for at least 10,000 years.
We love you guys. Pray for tomorrow. I'm sure that Baby Kat will be a natural at this. Larry and I on the other hand have had too much time to think about this. We will need all the help we can get..... :)
Kindi and Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home