The Browning Family

Friday, December 09, 2011

Back to Blogger.....

I thought about caring bridge and then once I got to Russia I couldn't access the account.
I am amazed at all the spare time I must have had with Katrina---to do a blog :) I guess that is the difference when you go from 1 to 3 kids.
I have always laughed at families where the first kid gets 5 photo albums for the first year, the second kid gets 1, and the third is lucky to just find a few pictures and THEY NEVER GET pics by themselves.
Oh the joys of a growing family :)
We are now 2 trips into our 3 trip process to bring home Kelsianna Marie Browning. I hope she aclimates to the speed of our family quickly....poor thing...she will be on Dec 23- wow talk about total culture shock....Russian orphanage to American Christmas...polar opposites.
I am blessed to have a growing family.....more to come....at this point I am CONVINCED that there will be lots of funny things to post..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home