The Browning Family

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday

I have been reminded multiple times in the last few weeks how delinquent I am with the blog. OK--I'm slacking a bit. She has really just come alive with her speech this last month. She is repeating everything you say and is putting words together....like I got home yesterday and she said "Trina outside" meaning she wanted to go get the mail. Everything is now "open" or "closed". Every object that is out of her sight is now "sleeping" and anything she is done with is "all gone". She can navigate both up and down the steps and hopped with both feet for the first time. She loves anything that is girlish. Her second Birthday was March 15 and she had a birthday week. I made her cake for her party here and I can now reassure my mother with utmost confidence that the cake decorating classes she paid for when I was 10 years old---have officially paid off! Did you see Cinderalla???? Wow--it really was a proud moment for me...
She still attends Chinese classes and we work dilegently to con't as well we can. Everything in the house has a pink post it with both the english and chinese word. She still sleeps like a rock--12 hours per night. She is still obsessed with Cinderella....loves the video. "Cinder ra ra"
Now that the weather is decent she loves to swing on Katie's swing set in the back yard. Giggling the whole time. She attempts to go up and down the slide.
She still loves to Kimmie's house and looks forward to being with the kids.
Still eats well. Loves eggs and noodles and fruit. Still does not like meat or veggies. I think it is more of texture thing than taste. She loves to help in the kitchen and use the pots and pans. She has discovered the wondrous qualities of play-doh. I forgot how much fun that could be too.
We are thinking of our friends on their journey to China---RIGHT NOW!!! to get their baby girls--can't wait to see them and meet them. Pray for a safe speedy healthy trip for all!
I will post more
kindra larry kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home